Byron Products provides 3 different types of plasma spraying systems and multiple booths with size up to 16 feet. All of our Plasma Spray Coatings are applied via robot, with dedicated programming for each component. Plasma Spray is a very versatile process which can be used in a wide number of fields. Plasma coatings can be metal, ceramic or a combination thereof, and can be applied to metal, plastic and ceramic materials. This type of coating can be used to electrically or thermally insulate base materials, improve wear or corrosion resistance, and to build up worn components.
Process / Capabilities
- Three different types of plasma spraying systems
- Multiple booths with size up to 16 feet
- All coatings applied via robot
- Dedicated programming for each component
- Typically material to be coated never exceeds 300 F during the application process.
- Power Generation
- Commercial Applications
- Consumer Applications
- NADCAP approved
- ISO 9001
- GE Approved
- FAA Repair Station -FAA#YB5R630Y
- Rolls-Royce Approved
- Emerson Approved